Friday 28 February 2014

Agrona Logo

The first logo that I made into a 'final version' was the 'Agrona Shield'.

Here is the final result.


I made the 'shield' diamond below the cross green and the cross yellow and orange to make it look a bit golden or bronze. These two colours complemented each other as well as communicated a Celtic theme. I used a gradient of purple for the detail to make them relief, and for extra effect I gate the 'cross-jewels' an inner glow. For the font I chose the Aniron font, which I downloaded from www.fantasyfonts.com.

Overall I am happy with how it looks, but not super excited about it. While the logo would definitely look good on screen, am unsure as to how the small detail would affect the overall look if it was shrunken to 100x100 px for example, or smaller. If used as a logo, it might be necessary to make a plainer version for use in small print.

I had no other ideas as to what to do with this, so I didn't make other versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment